- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Provider Works Site Supervisor
Our client currently has 8 requirements for Site Supervisors to join their team on a permanent basis, working throughout area 3 on a variety of highway maintenance projects
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Delivery Manager in the role of Supervisor under an ECC style contract, and to carry out the role of Principal Contractor under CDM and manage the works of others in the role of Principle Contractor. You will have the following duties:
- Ensure that appropriate site inductions are carried out and recorded
- Carry out regular start of shift and end of shift Site Briefings
- Monitor Contractors Method Statements and risk assessments and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Collect and collate all necessary data for the measurement of the Key Performance Indicators
- Liaise with the Area Managers and Roadspace Manager regarding co-ordination and integration of Works
- Liaise with Local Authorities, Statutory Authorities, Emergency Services and other third parties where necessary to ensure successful completion of the Works
- Assist with the Production of the quality plan and adhere to the procedures
- Identify and prepare new procedures as necessary
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of Construction Phase Plans
- Assist with the planning and programming of the works in close liaison with all Contractors
- Assist with the implementation, development and maintenance of the Site Waste Management Plan and Construction Environmental Management Plan
To be successful in this position, you will hold a CSCS Gold card, SSSTS or SMSTS, as well as demonstrable experience working within the Highways Maintenance sector.
If interested, please apply above and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.