- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Client is recruiting for a Process Engineer to work in the Water Sector.
The role is for a Process Engineer to provide technical expertise and project co-ordination in the delivery of efficient technical solutions on a variety of projects that will deliver improvements to treatment assets.
- As part of the Design Team the role has responsibility for providing support in all areas of Process Engineering in the development of efficient technical solutions that will deliver improvements to water and wastewater treatment facilities in line with Client strategic requirements.
- Technical expertise in process engineering for treatment facilities within the Water Industry
- Experience in asset surveys, feasibility, outline and detailed design, construction support and commissioning of treatment processes and equipment
- Experience in undertaking DSEAR Assessments and Audits, ensuring compliance with client and regulatory requirements
- Undertake feasibility, scoping and design activities on projects within the required timescales and within agreed design budgets
- Undertake production of technical reports, calculations, development of design and construction drawings and specifications in compliance with relevant industry standards. Ensure all solutions are safe to build, operate and maintain
- Preparation of the Business Case Reports clearly defining the project proposals for submission for governance approval
- Provide technical design support during the procurement, installation and commissioning of the selected solution
- Work collaboratively with Client, Project and Contractor Teams to deliver integrated design solutions
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering or other relevant subject
- Professionally qualified and member of a relevant engineering institution e.g. CEng / IEng IChemE
- Experience in water industry is required.
- Flexible approach to work
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.