- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Commissioning Engineer - HVAC
We are currently seeking an HVAC/Mechanical Commissioning engineer to work on a nuclear project in Berkshire. You will not have to hold live clearance but must be eligible to go through the process.
Purpose of the position
To have responsibility for the mechanical commissioning activities associated with the delivery of the project for the assigned site, ensuring the delivery of the project in full compliance with the pre-determined standards of safety, quality, environmental and security and the conditions of contract.
- Input to the commissioning strategy and other high-level control documentation
- Prepare documentation to support project delivery
- Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers to support the generation and review of control plans, factory acceptance testing and LTQR documentation
- Ensuring that the suppliers equipment is installed as per the installation documentation
- Ensure personal, professional, technical and engineering competency though continuing professional development
- understand the technical aspects of a project and develop design and engineering solutions with out in-house specialists or supply chain
- Consolidation and collation of design and engineering documentation for internal approvals and presentation to the client as necessary
- Mechanical and HVAC commissioning experience within a regulated industry (nuclear preferred)
- Either hold or have the ability to obtain SC/DV security clearance (Must hold a British passport to obtain)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.