- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are an award winning manufacturing business who are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing business.
- Champion the use of Lean Manufacturing Tools and Techniques
- Support business growth targets through identification and implementation of appropriate projects and improvements
- Tracking and verifying impact of improvement projects
- Support achievement of strategic business goals in line with Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Culture.
- The identification and elimination of waste across Operations
- Identification and implementation of improvement activities relating to business KPI's
- Leading improvement projects in a multifunctional environment
- Supporting a positive culture change through engagement of individuals at all levels in the improvement process
- Supporting the development and roll out of an Operational Excellence framework in line with strategic requirements
- Design and implementation of flow processes across manufacturing
- Development and support of Lean material management techniques (Kanban, SWIP, VMI etc)
- Support definition and implementation of Kaizen improvement techniques
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Implementation and support of appropriate TPM systems across the business
- Driving successful improvement projects in a high mix manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Lean tools and their successful implementation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Degree or equivalent in Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (HNC minimum) Desirable
- 6 Sigma Green belt certified
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.