- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronic Hardware Development Engineer
Digital Electronics Design Engineer role working with a fantastic, growing business who are committed to looking after their staff. The work is exciting, you can make a huge impact in the role and will be looked after accordingly!
We are looking for skilled engineers in digital hardware design who like the idea of working on a variety of projects, from low power, microcontroller based systems through to FPGA and RF design. If you have a good foundation of skills training can be provided, learning from a skilled and well established team who have experience delivering complete radio systems.
· The ability to design and develop electronic circuits hardware for a range of projects.
· Areas of interest include both low power microcontroller systems and high-speed microprocessor and FPGA based systems, to include the design of digital interfaces, power supplies, memory and other peripherals.
· The ability to write basic Software in Embedded C.
- FPGA/VHDL Experience
- Embedded Design Experience (Ideally Linux)
- Experience of circuit design using Altium
- Understanding of digital signal processing (DSP) and radio communications would be desirable but is not essential.
- Experience of Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- A working knowledge of the following technologies would be an advantage: TCP/IP, JTAG, USB, DSP, 3D CAD, analogue circuit design.
You will be working with a small business that really look after their staff, will provide you with top notch training, trust you to deliver projects end to end and create a mixed skill, collaborative environment where you can make a real contribution.
- Extremely competitive basic salary
- 3 x salary death in service
- Pension contribution match up to 5%
- Free eyesight test
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.