- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Bid Manager / Pre-Construction
This great new opportunity is with one of top clients, one of the UK's geo-intelligence and asset management companies in the UK, for an experienced Bid Manager to help support and lead pre-proposal and proposal activities on a variety of projects.
This is a new senior role in a fast expanding area of the services that our client offers. The successful candidate will report directly to the Regional Manager and would be ideally suited to anyone who enjoys securing work and contributing to the ongoing growth and development of our business.
Your key responsibility will be to manage our client's onshore site characterisation and consultancy pre-construction activities. Specifically, you will:
- Ensure pre-proposal and proposal activities across all services are carried out consistently and in line with our client's strategy
- Liaise with our client's business delivery team regarding a strategic approach to tendering, ensuring opportunities are captured across all relevant services for any particular projects
- Liaise with the commercial team to manage commercial exposure and risk in projects at the tender stage
- Ensure a comprehensive handover of projects from proposal to contract to the project delivery team
You will be committed, proactive and decisive with a proven ability to work in a dynamic environment addressing multiple simultaneous tasks.
Our successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Geology, Earth Science or Civil Engineering
- Significant demonstrable experience in a similar role within a civil engineering or consultancy business
- A thorough understanding of the ground investigation industry, including knowledge of relevant plant and equipment, standard specifications, various conditions of contract forms, Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation applicable to the Company Operations is also required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with relevant computer applications.
As well as great benefits such as developing new business and adding value to the existing team, the role has other rewards, such as working in a great work environment, great training and development opportunities, plus a great reward package.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.