- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We have urgent requirements for Automotive Paint Preppers to work for a large automotive parts manufacturer in Hampshire.
SUMMARY - MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To prep all parts to the customers' requirements, working within the standards highlighted by the individual customers and with the guidance of the quality team. Ensuring the housekeeping and 5s are maintained.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
* Prep all parts to customer specification within the allotted timescales
* Ensure you follow priority list in order to meet production schedules
* Take responsibility for wearing the correct PPE as per H & S guidelines
* Understand and ensure the desired quality standards are met
* Ensure correct paperwork accompanies the parts throughout the process (Inc. reworks)
* Ensure quantities of produced parts are entered accurately on the company MRP system
* Maintain 5s principles
* Ensure all equipment is adequately maintained
* Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the management team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* At least two 1 years' experience in a similar prepping role
* Good dexterity
* Good numeric skills
* Good computer skills
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
All employees have a responsibility for Health and Safety whilst at work. As an employee at Formaplex, you shall be responsible for;
* Ensuring the health and safety and welfare of yourself and that of other persons whom may be affected by your actions,
* Co-operating with Formaplex on all matters relating to health, safety and welfare by observing all relevant policies, procedures, safety systems of working and safety signs,
* Only using / operating plant, equipment and machinery for which you have received appropriate training and / or authorisation, and using in accordance with such training,
* Ensuring the use of all safety related guards, control measures, and wearing of personal protective equipment at all times,
* Reporting of all accidents, incidents and reporting any failings to the appropriate Manager and / or Director as necessary, or bring to the attention of the Health & Safety Manager.
1x Double Days (Mon - Fri / 06:00-14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00)
4x Nights (Sun - Thurs / 22:00 - 06:00)
Overtime available at weekends.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.