- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
ICA/Senior ICA Technician
ICA/Senior ICA Technician required to cover Hampshire region
We have an exciting opportunity within Southern Water to join their busy Operations department on a permanent basis.
In brief the role is to maintain, repair, modify, configure, commission, calibrate and install all plant instrumentation, control and monitoring equipment, shutdown systems, alarms and telemetry across the Hampshire region in both water and waste water functions. You will also ensure that it is operating efficiently and effectively on a continuous basis.
You will be required to undertake investigative work on instruments and process problems on water and wastewater plants as required, identifying any faults and implementing remedial action. You will be solely responsible for water supply final product quality instrumentation, shutdown and alarm systems and will be responsible for implementing control system modifications from operational requests to improve process control or compliance.
In addition you will be tasked with resolving any problems and issues that may occur; 60% of problems are routine and predictable whilst 40% require more diagnostic work.
The successful candidate will have:
- an in-depth knowledge of fault finding, calibration, testing, investigation and programming in technical aspects such as telemetry, various flow meters, detectors, control systems
- experience implementing process improvements via control system modifications
- experience in diagnosing and fixing complex process and control system faults.
- good attention to detail and relevant experience in a process/industrial environment with the ability to think on your feet and work calmly under pressure.
- A current Electrical Installations qualification
- An HNC or higher qualification from a relative industry course or a recognised formal apprenticeship
The remuneration package will include:
- Basic salary of up to £40,700 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Receive a competitive package including pension and 25 days annual leave
- Play a vital role in your community
- Have access to free on-site parking and use of our subsidised café
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.