- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate Electrical Engineer
We are looking for a Electrical Graduate Engineer that is looking to progress within a busy and growing Engineering team, predominately on rail related projects.
About The Role
Graduate Electrical/E&P Engineer reporting to the Principal Engineer. The team is currently delivering projects predominately in a vastly growing rail team
As a graduate engineer within the team you will work closely with an engineer on larger projects or autonomously on smaller projects to produce compliant designs for LV distribution, lighting, small power, fire and security using a range of software including Hevacomp, Amtech, Relux, AutoCAD, Microstation and Revit. You will be expected to Liaise with clients and contractors and will undertaking most of the design work yourself including producing 2D drawings and 3D models. You will be given plenty of support and guidance to ensure that you develop fully within the role and realise you own potential.
You should already be a member of a professional body and will have achieved or be working towards EngTech or IEng
Opportunities exist for progression within the team depending on experience and qualifications, consideration will be given to further education as required to progress IEng or CEng.
- BTEC HNC in related discipline or other similar level qualification
- City & Guilds 17th Edition wiring regulations
- BEng/BSc in related discipline
- Enthusiastic individual with a flexible approach to work in a busy design office environment
- Hard working, self-motivated individual who has a proactive approach to their work and their own development
- Must have a methodical approach to new tasks and problems
- Must be a good communicator
- Able to demonstrate collaborative behaviour and leadership qualities
- Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity
- Membership of relevant professional body such as IET or CIBSE
- Working knowledge of RIBA design stages and/or NR GRIP stages
- EngTech/IEng or working towards
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.