- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Business Administrator - Warton - 3 Months - £11.00/hr PAYE. LTD/UMB rates also available on request
The primary focus of this role is to support the smooth operation of the Central Engineering Department and Early Careers team, whilst being part of a dynamic and high performing administrative hub.
- To support the SHE activities and discharge the SHE Point of Contact responsibilities for the area into the management of SHE Zone 2
- To discharge DSLO activities for Central Engineering staff
- On Site Sub-Contract (OSSC) administration and associated CPC re-conciliation
- To co-ordinate the Central Engineering Health & Safety and Security input for the OAS in line with the Business Requirements
- To discharge IT LITA/LITC (Local IT Administrator/ Co-ordinator) activities in accordance with the policy and procedures
- Undertake Workspace Site owner responsibilities and Proquis support, ensuring compliance to policy requirements with appropriate evidence to support audits
- To provide support (defined activities) to the early careers team
- Comms and Engagement support.
- On occasion you may be required to support events offsite or at a different Location
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Excellent IT skills, particularly creating, updating and consolidating PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths
Due to time constraints, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 3 working days then please assume you have not been successful.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.