- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are developing cutting edge autonomous under water systems and need an experienced project manager to join their growing team.
- Support the project management of the development programme.
- Co-ordinating development activities, undertaken either internally or by our suppliers, ensuring that they are completed on time, within budget, and to the correct standard.
- Create and implement best practice project management practices and policies within the company.
- Work in office, light manufacturing, and at-sea environments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant Scientific/Engineering subject (e.g. Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics or Maths)
- Practical experience managing and delivering complex projects, with experience using project management tools, for example MS Project.
- Knowledge of model based systems engineering, for example SysML would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven expertise in a wide range of relevant systems engineering and lifecycle activities. A demonstrated ability over a wide range of relevant systems engineering and lifecycle activities.
- Comfortable liaising with suppliers and clients.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.