- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Sheet Metal Worker
A large global supplier of technologically advanced products. They design and manufacture aerospace systems for commercial, regional, corporate and military aircraft and are a major supplier for international space programs.
Summary of Position:
The successful candidate will report to the Superintendent - Purepower.
The role involves the assembly and testing of light alloy and non-light alloy heat exchangers.
The role will also consist of preparing heat exchangers for chemical conversion and final fitting. The candidate must be flexible and prepared to work shifts (am/pm & nights) when required.
Fitting for welding shrinkage
Produce weld preps etc.
Adhere to technical specifications
Read and understand engineering drawings and mark out where require
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained; time served with City & Guilds or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience of Sheet Metal Working
- Good team member
- Ability to communicate with colleagues
- Support ACE activities (5S, TPM, Turnbacks, Clinic)
- Basic SAP knowledge would be advantageous
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience of working in an aerospace environment would be an advantage but not essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.