- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Central Quality Engineer
Our client is a global aircraft propulsion and equipment business with more than 58,000 employees worldwide and sales of 16.5 billion euros.
This opportunity will be working within the Lancashire based Nacelles area of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters.
The Nacelles business is the world's leading aircraft nacelle manufacturer with over 20,800 pieces of equipment in use and over 125,000 flight hours a day.
The main purpose of this role will be to implement the organisational quality policy and objectives within Burnley with a particular focus on:
- Providing support to the business for external audits and QMS topics
- Implementing and managing the Nacelles internal audit program
- Implementing robust and systematic corrective and preventive actions
- Implementing process improvements
- Providing support to the business with Quality IT tools
- Supporting the management of company records and standards
- Ensuring compliance to external requirements and approvals such as EASA Part 21G, EN9100, NADCA and customer.
- Reviewing an d proposing draft harmonised procedures for compatibility with practices / approvals and updating them to ensure agility in the system
- Assisting in the implementation & training of the Quality Management System.
- Working with external bodies (eg. suppliers, audit bodies …) to manage day-to -day activities and to lead / Implement improvement projects with them.
- Monitoring, conducting and / or assisting with internal and external audits.
- Ensuring timely closure of Internal and External Corrective Action Reques ts with the focus on reducing their recurrence.
- Assisting in the deployment and use of Quality IT portals eg OSR, Actions, Audits,
- Managing the training plan for key Quality approvals eg auditors, release signatories.
- Ensuring company records are managed and comply with defined retention periods & requirements.
- Compiling and updating reports and KPI's.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.