- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
PLM Data Manager (ILS)
Our leading global shipbuilding company are currently responsible for the build of the new fleet of vessels for the Royal Canadian Navy. The team are looking for an experienced PLM Data Manager (ILS) to join their team.
As the PLM/ILS Data manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) in support of the ILS activities which includes the budget, cost and scheduling. The ideal candidate will be required to ensure the project logistics requirements are compliant as well as coordinating the logistics support team as and when required.
- Supporting the Business Architect on IDE functions and the development, ensuring the requirements are met of the ILS activities throughout the whole life cycle of the ship.
- Provide technical expertise to the IDE solution supporting the requirements of the ILS Phases.
- Implement business riles ensuring data integrity between ILS and the IDE.
- Support the development of the IDE to provide an interface between the different stakeholders on the CSC project including Sub-contractors and contracted Vendors that captures all identified resources related to the provision of training, support equipment, and support facilities for all phases of the ship's life-cycle to include the use of Vendor Furnished Information in support of equipment selection, supportability analysis, design efforts, and sustainment during the ship's operational phase of the acquisition life-cycle.
- Create tools and queries which consolidate and report ILS-IDE information.
- Integrate the Baseline Comparison System (BCS) with the IDE, to provide single-point update interface and a visual reporting Dashboard.
- Support the IDE solution that interacts with the Design toolsets and CSC ILS Supportability Team, including integration of the technical studies critical to ARM, RCM, maintenance and logistic support functions that influences the Design solution.
- Degree qualified in Engineering Technology, business or other relevant field.
- 5+ year's minimum experience as an ILS Specialist in the defence field.
- Previous experience using software such as MIL-STD-1388-2B, DEFSTAN 00-600 or any other military/defence specifications related to reliability, maintainability and the availability.
- Experienced ICT user, with previous experience working in a customer support environment.
- Knowledgeable on Java, Windows and web based technologies.
- PLM experience would be desirable.
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
What We Offer:
Irving Shipbuilding is proud to offer a competitive salary commensurate with the experience of the Candidate and benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental and vision.Irving Shipbuilding Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.