- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Successful candidates will have a particular specialism but will also have a robust overall knowledge of the Highway design field.
Job Purpose :
To undertake a very wide variety of roles and activities and a Senior Engineer is required that has a specialism in at least one but ideally more of the following fields:
- Highway and Geometric Design
- Signs, road marking and lining design
- Traffic Safety Engineering and Road Safety Audits
- Pavement design and asset management
- VRS design
- Drainage design
Tasks/Responsibilities as follows:
- Managing small teams of Engineers to deliver projects in accordance with the clients brief.
- Maintain exceptional standards in relation to design output.
- Delivering designs that are buildable and fully compatible with the proposed traffic management.
- Preparing and overseeing designs in relation to your field of expertise as set out above
- Preparing and checking technical reports
- Development and checking of specifications in accordance with the MCHW
- Managing project related correspondence with all stakeholders
- Maintaining high technical standards, consistent with the project brief
- Undertake and manage site surveys when required
- Ensuring the delivery of projects in accordance with budgets.
- Take a lead working in collaboration with the other divisions including the Asset, Commercial and Delivery teams
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.