- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Designer - Electrical
Senior Designer - Electrical - Manchester - 12 Months - £28.50hr LTD + £6ph travel
- Develop and produce CAD models, drawings and other Technical Outputs consistent with the contractual requirements to meet target dates and budget demands (Delivery to time, quality and budget)
- Develop and draw 2D Diagrams, utilising the relevant tool-set.
- 3D Integration within the Product Model
- Produce other technical outputs consistent with contractual requirements
- Provide and produce relevant calculations.
- Produce drawing outputs from the 3D Model
- Perform self-verification of own work
- Cross checking of peers and subordinates work
- Produce Process Standards
- HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of design in one or more of the following industries: Defence, Power Industry or Oil and Gas or similar industries
- Demonstrable ability at utilising 2D CAD design packages
- Ability to apply the relevant Engineering processes regarding the integration, of the relevant, systems and equipment within the 3D CAD Product Model
- Show knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Electrical Cableways, Systems, Control and Instrumentation.
- Ideally experience or familiarity with FORAN package (or transferrable packages CADDS5 or Catia v5 or v6)
- Ability to perform the supporting calculations with the regard to the above areas.
- Shipbuilding/ marine experience preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.