- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Manager - Design Assurance
Engineering Manager - Design Assurance - Glasgow - 6 Months - £63.60/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
The purpose of the role is to Lead and deliver an agreed contracting solution (including final contracting) which enables and delivers required resource demand which is capable of meeting the scope, financial, commercial, supply chain and schedule constraints whilst enabling the contract requirements to be met or exceeded in terms of quality and safety.
In addition the role will lead and deliver a methodology which enables the identification, differentiation and down select of acceptable contracting partners within a framework which recognises the project accountability and responsibility.
The post holder will -
- Proactively work with and ensure 'buy-in' of programme stakeholders both internal and external to the project and across the complex national and international organisation to achieve the desired and optimal outcomes.
- Proactively work with and engage business expertise and ensure accountability for the solution is correctly allocated both internal and external to the project and mindful of the complex national and international organisations involved in the enterprise.
- Engage, search, test and identify the contractible marketplace ensuring stakeholders and accountable parties are appropriately included and engaged.
- Coordinate our effort and mindful of schedule adherence across this scope of work.
- Develop a contractible scope of work and contracting methodology that enables but, not limited to value for money payment process, risk and opportunity identification, planning and delivery management
- Develop a selection and down select methodology that balances the cost, schedule, quality, safety and commercial constraints of the scope of work
- Establish strong connections/ relations with other potential industry partners
- Experience managing and influencing a functionally and geographically diverse team of professional engineers
- A working knowledge of all facets of the Ship build lifecycle
- An understanding of Contract Requirements, Acceptance and Design Assurance
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent in a technology, engineering or science related discipline.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.