- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Change and Configuration Control Engineer
There is a requirement for a Principal Change and Configuration Engineer to join our client based in Glasgow on a contractor basis.
As a Principal Product Change Engineer, you will develop and implement an industry leading process and capability for product change management across the T26 lifecycle. You will play a pivotal role in the development, deployment and 'policing' of product change management policy and toolsets commensurate with the lifecycle phase of the programme, to ensure a fit for purpose solution and service is being delivered to the project team.
- Ensuring product change management processes and capability are developed and implemented to meet programme requirements
- Engagement with stakeholders across the programme to ensure the successful implementation of product change management
- Ensure all Change Management forums' agendas and actions are recorded and published in accordance with the Change Management process requirements.
- Assurance and controlling the quality of product change activities.
- Deputising for the Engineering Manager - Product Change
- Degree Qualified or equivalent and relevant experience in lieu
- Good understanding of the Enterprise PLM systems and applications used to design, build and support a complex product
- Strong understanding of complex engineering product development lifecycles
- Qualification from a relevant Configuration Management accreditation organisation (e.g. NDIA, CMII) would be an advantage
- A good knowledge of product configuration and change management concepts would be an advantage, alongside strong communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
*SC to start*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.