- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Manager - Marine
Engineering Manager - Marine - Glasgow - 6 Months - £48.30/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Support the Chief Engineer in delivering a platform design which is compliant with the appropriate laws and regulations, is acceptably safe, has an acceptable environmental impact and meets the customer's needs.
Manage the platform and marine engineering delivery teams in the UK.
- Provide leadership on Platform Integration with regard to topside, equipment, and systems, working with other disciplines as necessary.
- Develop and implement solutions to identify customer requirements relevant to CSC requirements and development of acceptance criteria.
- Define and thereafter manage designated engineering processes relating to platform integration.
- Assist in the preparation of the engineering schedule (Platform Integration tasking).
- Manage cost/capability trade-off case studies and prepare proposals for review and approval.
- Maintain close contact with Platform engineering staff to ensure alignment
- Approve Engineering Outputs associated with Platform Engineering.
- Other tasks associated with the delegation of Design Authority as agreed with the Chief Engineer
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline relevant to the design and production of complex naval warships
- Full Member or Fellow of a Professional Institution relevant to discipline
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.