- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Software Engineer (DevOps)
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor Jan 2019 entry.
The company has a new exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our rapidly expanding business. We require a skilled individual to contribute to the design, implementation, integration, deployment, optimisation and unit test of virtual hosted applications to support our advanced Sonar applications. This role would suit an engineer with a keen interest in software technology and a proven ability to deliver software components as part of a wider complex product.
Experience in the following:
- Java Programming
(Netbeans, eclipse, Java Swing, Java FX)
- Virtualisation, operating system configuration and deployment
(VMware, Redhat administration, Linux Administration, Windows Administration, Ansible)
- Software architectural and detailed design, using UML with Enterprise Architect.
- Whole Software Development lifecycle
- An appreciation of Agile, Waterfall and V Model lifecycles
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, methodologies, processes and tools;
- Batchelor's degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering or Mathematics or a relevant subject.
- Software Configuration and Build Management
- SVN, Jenkins, Hudson
- DDS using RTI or equivalent
- IP Network design and optimisation
- Derived Requirements Analysis
- Software Planning and Design Documentation
- Software Test Planning and Elaboration
- Sonar domain knowledge, or similar signal processing intensive applications
- Knowledge of C++
- RTI DDS
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.