- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Environmental Engineer
Senior Environmental Engineer - Filton - 6 Months - £39.20/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
To undertake a defined range of environmental engineering activities to support the Head of Discipline and Chief Engineers, supplying advice and support to the project design engineers and other functions and/or to lead and co-ordinate aspects of project environmental management and assessment activity ensuring defined objectives are achieved whilst continually maintaining quality and service requirements.
- Provide PE support to projects as required.
- Develop, manage and support the programme of work for PE management activities and development of documentation.
- Support PE audits internal to NS.
- Review L&R database environmental content for accuracy and gaps in commentary.
- Develop and deliver PE training
- Attend internal and external meetings on HEEG's behalf as required.
- Extensive experience in Environmental Management
- In-depth working knowledge of environmental legislation and environmental management techniques
- Ideally Chartered Environmentalist, or as a minimum meet the requirements for registration as Practitioner Member of IEMA, working towards Full Membership and becoming a Chartered Environmentalist
- Experienced in a multi- disciplined engineering environment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.