- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Superintendent LNG
An exciting opportunity to join a renowned LNG Ship Owner as a Technical Superintendent for their team in London has arisen.
This position would suit a qualified Chief Engineer with proven experience sailing on LNG Vessels or who has held a similar position ashore managing Gas Vessels. To qualify for this position you must hold relevant EU working rights and must be able to relocate to London with your family permanently.
This role would encompass directly managing two LNG vessels as a Technical Superintendent, reporting into the Technical Manager.
- Provide technical expertise and support to your vessels, crews and colleagues relating to complex Technical Issues.
- Manage complex OPEX and CAPEX budgets as well as overseeing Dry Docks and Repair work that are conducted on your vessels.
- Class 1 Chief Engineer - With proven experience sailing on Gas Ships in this rank OR Proven experience ashore as a Technical Superintendent managing LNG vessels
- Professional level English Language Skills
- Professional Computer Literacy
Personal qualities we value:
- You are motivated, passionate and safety conscious
- You are a team-player and have excellent communication skills
- You are able to solve complex technical problems and provide first class support to your vessels, crews and colleagues.
- You are open to learning new skills and you seek continual development of yourself and the continual improvement of Safety, Compliance and Performance of your vessels.
- Competitive package in line with local living costs
- Benefits packages including Bonus, Non-Contributory Pension, Private Medical Insurance and Subsidised Lunches
- First class company culture with a vision and mission based around Safety and continuous improvement.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.