- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Junior Software Engineer
Looking to be a part of an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The Junior Software Engineer will design, implement, integrate and test embedded software code; to undertake related assigned tasks e.g produce documentation, create software test scripts.
The Junior Software Engineer is a key member of a small software team (about 5 engineers) responsible for the delivery of multiple concurrent projects, possibly as the only software expert on the project team. Multi-tasks appropriately to serve the needs of all projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in software development in C and/or C++.
- Experience of full life cycle software development; adhering to strict software design processes.
- Understanding of the use of real time operating systems.
- Competent in the use of host-based and in-circuit testing and debugging techniques.
- Experience of using configuration management tools.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
For full information, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.