- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
RF Test Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for an RF Test Engineer to join a growing Production team, looking to double in size due to continued success.
This opportunity is for an RF Test Engineer to become part of a growing Production team, looking to double in size due to continued success.
You will working for a small, expanding company that design and manufacture radio equipment for the MoD and Police, from RF and digital hardware, to embedded software and digital signal processing, and application software.
- Testing of a range of high performance radio products.
- Product assembly including wiring assemblies.
- Component kitting for internal and sub-contract builds.
- Assisting design department including the building of test boxes.
- Procurement of components for production builds using MRP system.
- Educated to HND level or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Background in test roles within an advanced electronics environment.
- Expertise in testing, fault-finding and repair of radio-based products using RF test equipment.
- Experience of assembling delicate electronic sub-assemblies.
- Ability to design, repair and modify test jigs.
- Experience of liaising with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Working knowledge of microcontrollers, GPS and GSM
- Experience of RF design is advantageous but not essential
- Competitive salaries plus bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Pension - up to 5% matched
- Life insurance - 3x salary
Due to the nature of the work, you must be eligible for UK MoD Security Clearance.
If you'd like to hear more about the role, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...