- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manufacturing Engineer - Washington- 6 month contract- £30.00 LTD/UMB p/hr or PAYE on request.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible and accountable for the manufacturing process of the defined process/ product.
This will include the day to day management of the process, sustaining, improving and developing it to achieve the business' manufacturing targets for safety, quality, cost and delivery.
The ME will also be responsible for the successful introduction of new products into a manufacturing process, ensuring that the process is capable and delivers to the required OEE.
- Responsible for liaising with other functions, including Safety
- To provide and manage a Safe System of Work (SSOW) to include Manufacturing Instructions (SOPs) and General Risk, PUWER and COSHH assessments in line with company and statutory requirements.
- To develop, establish and maintain efficient manufacturing processes and facilities to meet programme requirements.
- To lead and support Practical Problem Solving exercises to resolve manufacturing issues.
- To complete and review PFMEA studies.
- HNC qualified or equivalent in appropriate engineering discipline
- Appropriate managing safety qualification, e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH
- CNC Machining Knowledge and Experience is essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.