- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Street Lighting inspector
Our client is looking for an experienced Street Lighting Inspector to assist with supervision and monitoring of projects.
- Extensive hands on experience of local authority street lighting maintenance and construction (preferably including operating within a contractor providing such services)
- Trained as an electrician to C&G Part 3 or equivalent.
- Experience in commissioning of street lighting projects including inspection and testing to BS7671, i.e. initial verification and periodic inspection and testing.
- Competent to operate Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Proficient in keeping detailed records and photographic evidence in accordance with the clients requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and keen to work within a team
- Full Driving license
- Able to use own vehicle for work usage between 0 and 200 miles per week. Mileage will be paid at a fixed rate of 25 pence per mile.
- Respondents who are successful at making their way through to interview will be asked detailed questions about their previous roles and be expected to discuss openly on the potential issues and solutions relating to street lighting projects.
- Public liability of £0.5m minimum.
- Initial assignment will be 3 months.
- Extensive experience of local authority street lighting works supervision and monitoring of projects (preferably including operating within a contractor providing such services)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.