- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A position for a Streetworks Inspector with the potential for this to be a long-term placement for the right candidate.
- Monitor and coordinate all works affecting the public highway using relevant legislation and codes of practice holistically, ensuring that the Council's Network Management Duty is met and, that the integrity of the highway is maintained minimising the Council's capital maintenance budgets.
- Proactively monitor, Inspect and audit street works against permit conditions and ensure that works are notified correctly, in accordance with the NRSWA, TMA and LoPS, utilising Fixed Penalty Notices as an enforcement tool to drive improvement in performance.
- To use specialist legislative knowledge to take a lead role in ensuring that NRSWA inspection regimes (sample and defects) are implemented effectively and in line with the Code of Practice for Inspections and the
- SROH, to ensure that all applicable charges are determined and applied.
- To investigate and report on complaints received regarding works on the public highway, to resolve identified dangers and hazards and take appropriate action
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.