- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Power Electronics Engineer
Are you an experienced Power Electronics Engineer, looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic Company?
World Pioneer in green energy systems, having moved into manufacturing stage and looking to recruit a Power Electronics Engineer to develop the next generation.
Following volume launch of the initial product offering, the role is expected to support advanced engineering in the design, development and proving of the next generation power control and conversion products.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Power Electronics Control / Conversion. High Voltage Test and Development and Design for EMC.
- Run the root-cause investigations, develop and prove robust design solutions.
- Lead the development of the detailed test specifications, design and build of test boxes to support the build of the Pre-Production Level.
- Support the offsite power generator clients.
- Support the test team in the design and development of a test facility which provides the ability to test the power boards at the full designed power of 12kW.
- Define and execute a suite of design proving tests for each of the AFE and VMI power boards.
- Working closely with our clients to conduct Design For Manufacture (DFM), and Design For Test (DFT) reviews.
- As a member of the electronics hardware design team, support the first off builds and integration testing of the power electronics assembly, then first off system builds.
- Define and drive a test program.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.