- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Concept Architecture, Requirements & Analysis
Matchtech are now recruiting for a Concept Architecture, Requirements and Analysis engineer for our client based in Luton, on an initial 6 month contract basis.
*UK SC clearance is required prior to the start of this contract.
*Please call to discuss the hourly rate on offer.
Conduct systems analysis of RF, EO / IR sensor systems to inform conceptual system designs for an integrated airborne capability
Key Role Attributes
- Systems and Architecture Analysis
- DOORS & Rhapsody
- Airborne EW Sensor & Communication Systems
- RF, EO / IR Sensor Performance & Analysis
- Future Concept & Design Development
- Multi-Stakeholder Management & Coherency
What key skills and experience do you require?
- Substantial experience in architecture design for RF, EO / IR sensor and communication systems.
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. MODAF) tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect / Rhapsody).
- High proficiency in requirements management methods and tools (DOORS).
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to cope with a high degree of design complexity and significant levels of uncertainty.
- Knowledge of EW technology, performance, operational capabilities, and use (DAS, EO / IR, Radar, Comms)
- Extensive experience of stakeholder interaction with customers and industrial partners.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation ability.
What type of project will you be working on?
Cutting-Edge: You will be part of 'Team Tempest' (announced at the 2018 Farnborough International Airshow), developing state-of-the-art airborne electronic systems for the most advanced fighter aircraft ever to be made.
Challenging: This project will push the boundaries of innovation, technology, and the ingenuity of our engineering community to bring about a step change in performance and capability of our airborne electronic systems.
What will you do?
- Define the system analysis approach, liaising with sensor and communication technical specialist teams.
- Consolidate and analyse installed performance data and system characteristics provided by specialist teams.
- Integrate the results of system OA modelling into the concept analysis space and requirements set.
- Perform systems functional analysis and refine architectures of complex multi-sensor and controller systems.
- Assess installed performance estimates for compliance with system requirements and key performance parameters.
- Identify performance shortfalls and propose candidate areas and methods for improvement.
- Coordinate multi-stakeholder analysis into reports and presentations for delivery to customers & industry partners.
- Travel within the UK to meet with our customers and industry partners.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.