- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Construction Site Supervisor
Our client are seeking a Electrical Construction site supervisor to work on a nuclear site in Berkshire. Only candidates that hold SC or DV clearance can be considered for this role as per the clients requirement.
Please note, applications from candidates without live SC or DV clearance will automatically be rejected as per the client requirement.
To Monitor, report, assist and liaise with the Contractors to verify that the requirements of the contract are being fulfilled and that the client process' and LC requirements are fully adhered to on Construction sites.
- Monitor daily work activities and reporting progress and issues of concern to the Construction Manager.
- For ensuring that company management systems and processes and CDM requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure that all works are installed and executed in accordance with the contract documents.
- Monitor onsite interfaces and coordinate tasks to alleviate both health and safety risks as well as unnecessary financial costs and delays to the project.
- For ensuring that the required quality/workmanship standards are met and ensuring right first time delivery in line with contract documentation/specifications.
- All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
- To maintain an accurately detailed daily site diary of site conditions, progress and the resources available to undertake the work activities throughout the construction phase. * For providing input to Weekly Reports which include Site Safety Inspections, Quality Control, Test Inspection Plans, Defect Notices, Deliveries [accepted or rejected] for the project. * For promoting good practice of material sustainability (reuse and/or recycle) initiatives to reduce waste and save costs. * For ensuring that where applicable, contractor's operatives are competent, qualified and licensed to undertake their work activities correctly and that all plant and equipment used is tested, maintained and certified as specified.
- Hold an appropriate qualification in a relevant engineering discipline; ONC/HNC/HND or equivalent.
- Able to organise and execute complex construction projects and analyse results.
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to Chair a PLOW.
- People and process management skills.
- Needs a good understanding of HSAWA, CDM, risk assessments, safety systems, safety cases and SSoW.
- Practical construction experience is essential.
- Requires experience of construction management.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.