- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Specialist - Safety Engineer
Looking to join for an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team they are growing and are keen to bring on a Safety and Reliability Specialist!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor Jan 2019 entry.
The Safety Specialist will report to the Functional Domain Manager, the position would involve safety, reliability, and supportability oversight to proactively influence the development of products to ensure Safety, Testability and R&M principles are implemented and integrated into designs to optimise Whole Life Costs.
- You will have a background in Electronics Engineering or a similar Engineering or science discipline (Software, Hardware, Systems, Electrical)
- You will have an understanding of the full product development lifecycle and associated requirements.
- Experience and understanding of product development practices to ISO9001 & AS9100 Quality standards
- You will understand and apply the principles of Safety, Reliability, Maintainability and Testability Engineering in accordance with military and civilian standards, directives and requirements for example: Def. Stan's 00-40, 42, 44, 45, 56, BSEN 61508, MIL-STD 1629 & 882D, MIL-HDBK 217F, RIAC Derating, ARP4761 & 4754, CS25, ABD0100.
- Previous experience, and responsibility for the generation of Safety, Reliability, Maintainability, Testability and Supportability plans and case reports.
- Experience covering Safety and Reliability & Maintainability analysis including reliability prediction, FMECA and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) as part of the design and development activities including development/prototype equipment, and covering supportability deliverables.
- Experience of data capture in terms of Technical Publications, Training, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and WLC/LCC.
- Understanding and experience of data capture in terms of Technical Publications, Training, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and WLC/LCC
- Experience of Mechanical Engineering Development
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.