- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Manager (Projects)
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and are set to be very busy across 2019!
TOP TEN IN THE BEST EMPLOYER OF CHOICE 2018 SURVEY!
The company, highlighted in the top ten in the best employer of choice 2018 survey. The Company's high position in the ranking is a fantastic recognition of their commitment to their employees.
The Project Engineering Manager will be an experienced Engineer who will lead a multi-disciplined Engineering team (up to 30 engineers) at the business site based in the area of Essex. The project Engineering Manager will lead a number of engineers typically on high complexity, high value programmes.
You will ensure that the Integrated Project Team delivers an integrated solution that is compliant with the customer's requirements, both contractual and legislative. You will ensure that the Engineering programme, is effectively planned and managed, from a performance, schedule and cost perspective. You will deliver of the overall engineering solution to time, to cost and to performance, along with developing, implementing and owning the overall engineering plan.
- Typically degree qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline, such as (Electronics, Software, and/or Systems.)
- You will have a proven track record of delivery in complex product development.
- Design of engineering system and architecture definition.
- Design for manufacture principles and implementation.
- Previous management and leadership experience.
- Well-rounded engineering experience in all phases of the lifecycle across several projects or Programmes.
- Experience of customer/supplier relations
- Project management, (in context of an Engineering Manager).
- Significant experience in all aspects of engineering task planning.
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
For full information please get in touch
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.