- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Highway Design Engineer
Our client is looking for a Highways Design Engineer for initial three month period with the high probability of the role being extended.
Highway Improvements / Urban Design
- General Traffic Engineering and minor Highway improvements including traffic, pedestrian and cycle facilities
- Traffic signals
- Road realignment
- Junction improvements
- Working with developers, district, borough and city councils.
- Town centre remodelling and enhancements.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant related Engineering Degree/Chartered Engineer Status/working towards charter ship/Significant Experience
- Membership of appropriate professional body
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and AutoCAD software
- Significant design office experience.
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with engineering professionals members of the public.
Working conditions / environment:
- Mainly office environment
- Site visits if and when required (to live highways and construction sites)
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
- £30 - 35ph LTD (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
Three simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Ben Huxley directly on 01489898163
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.