- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Property Support Officer
Our client is seeking a Property Support Officer for its Mansfield office to provide efficient services to the authority and its stakeholders, reporting to the Principal Property Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive support in maintaining detailed property records, raising orders on the purchasing system and ensuring deeds are managed appropriately.
- You will be the first point of contact for external enquiries through the property mailbox and proactively acknowledge and deal with correspondence within the appropriate timescales, producing quality draft responses promoting customer service excellence, whilst ensuring an organised electronic filing system is maintained at all times.
- To ensure property records are effectively maintained and logged and electronic copies of property agreements are held in a proper manner. You will manage the property terrier system including updates, quality of information and statutory requirements. You will also update records on our GIS system to reflect updates to the portfolio.
- You will be the key lead and main point of contact for setting up the procurement finance instructions for both departments, liaising with external suppliers for the setting up and facilitation of invoice payments. You will ensure the correct process is adhered to and the accuracy of invoices submitted for authorisation by all staff.
- You will lead and manage the payments of rent through the procurement finance system, ensuring accuracy of information at all times.
- You will work closely with the Finance Business Partner to ensure incoming rentals are being paid.
- You will ensure that all deeds are returned to storage in the correct manner.
- With support from the Property Managers, undertake statutory returns and provide data and information on property as required.
- You will produce documents to a high standard using the appropriate software, including the following but not limited to; MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel.
- You will be responsible for ensuring post is dealt with efficiently and correctly.
- To act in accordance with the behaviours and values of the organisation.
- To manage your own performance to be accountable for meeting individual, team and corporate objectives.
- To act in accordance with the Scheme of Delegation and ensure propriety and regularity in the handling of public funds.
- To comply with and contribute to the improvement of operational and team processes and procedures.
- To assist with the preparation and execution of the team's objectives, budgets and financial records.
- To identify opportunities and implement change leading to team development, system improvement and good value for money.
- To maintain and develop positive stakeholder relationships in order to promote the Authority and assist it to meet its objectives.
- To support research and development projects.
- To ensure statutory responsibilities are effectively discharged.
- To carry out any further reasonable requests from your line manager.
- Discounted Gym Membership.
- Up to 20% Civil Service Pension.
- 27.5 days plus Bank Holidays + 6 days Flexi Leave.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.