- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Automation Engineer
My client, an innovative designer of bespoke automated equipment primarily in the beverage industry, is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join their expanding team in Cork, Ireland.
Main purpose of the role:
You will be providing automation support within the Automation Engineering department. This will include software design, commissioning and general engineering support, predominantly to solve problems for failed equipment and process improvement.
Your role will help to provide solutions to customers to enable laboratories to operate more efficiently, but to the same high quality standard.
You will be expected to be a leader/mentor within the team and oversee new innovations and advancements in technology.
What skills and requirements do you need for the role?
- A Degree/Equivalent in relevent subject (Controls/Automation/Electrical and Electronic etc)
- PLC and HMI Programming experience (Rockwell preffered)
- SCADA software development
- Good working knowledge of C# and Visual Basic
If you possess the below traits, then this role would be ideal for you:
- Good people management skills
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical
- Stong planning, organisational, presentation and strategic skills
- Able to work well independently and collaboratively in a demanding environment
- Self-motivated and creative
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.