- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are currently recruiting for a Schemes Manager to work on a varied portfolio of TfL highway projects.
You will responsible for planning and coordinating highways improvement and renewal schemes from inception through to build which is integral to the successful operation of our multi-year contract. As a Schemes Manager you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Working as part of a senior management team to successfully manage the term maintenance contract
- Cover the whole project / scheme life lifecycle from inception through design and build
- Develop collaborative relationships with our client and other professional colleagues
- Act as the day to day main client point of contact for projects
- Successful delivery of projects with minimum supervision
- Manage and mentor junior staff in other departments
- Fully understand the requirements of the London Permitting Scheme and other specific requirements relating to permitting and permissions for working within London
- Responsible for monitoring performance to ensure Primary and Secondary Performance Indicators are met on a monthly basis for schemes. Manage and monitor requirements and report monthly. Produce corrective action reports and implement their recommendations where required.
- Maintain, monitor and forecast Schemes budgets
- Attend weekly Highway Capital Renewal programme updates, compile meeting minutes and follow up with our joint venture partners on outstanding actions/programme updates
- Arrange and coordinate meetings as required
- Attend onsite buildability review meetings
- Manage Client Task Orders and Responses in collaboration with Commercial Team and joint venture partners
The following skills are required:
- Experienced user of MS Office and MS Project
- Thorough knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Able to conduct peer reviews where necessary
- Able to build strong relationships with joint venture partners to ensure that work is undertaken collaboratively
- Time management and prioritisation of work for self and other members of the team against challenging demands of network needs
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Able to communicate clearly and appropriately with colleagues and internal / external stakeholders
- Adaptable and flexible to cope with the variety of responsibilities involved
- Delegates work to, mentors, trains and supervises less experienced staff to complete assignments
- Strong commercial focus and knowledge of the NEC Conditions of Contract
- Seeks business development opportunities during client meetings
- Experience of highways term maintenance contracts
- Experience of managing projects of highway works
- Design Experience related to Highway works
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.