- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A Project Manager is required to join our leading Defence client based in Barrow-in-Furness on a contract basis.
Reporting to the Internal Communication Platform Data Systems (ICPDS) manager, this role is accountable to the Dreadnought Programme for managing the enablement of effective engineering delivery, and provision of the supporting plans and information to allow suitable control and drive of performance.
- Manage and enable information flow and relationships of Engineering / Supply Chain / Customer / Complex Systems for ICPDS
- Engagement with and management of stakeholders such as the Integrated Systems Director and MoD, Senior Management & BAE Business / Function support.
- Manage generation and maintenance of ICPDS plans for effective delivery, mapping of relationships to integrated plans and definition of key dependencies
- Manage generation and maintenance of delivery driving metrics for ICPDS
- Capture and manage ICPDS risks, and collaborate to define mitigations and management plans
- Support and define the ICPDS works including EAC, Schedule, Finance, Cost model, support to MoD, Contracting & stakeholder communications.
- Deputising for the ICPDS Manager where required
Specific Job Criteria / Experience
- PM experience in a Submarine / Warship communication / date role, or IT hardware implementation project highly desirable.
*SC clearance is required from the outset*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.