- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, are looking for a Proposals Engineer to work with their design and build team based in Birmingham. The role involves preparing proposals for clients within the water sector and other industrial clients.
What will I be doing?
In this role you will help prepare proposals for the Municipal and Industrial sector working alongside the Bid Manager.
This role demands a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail therefore you will be required to define and manage the input for the proposals, working collaboratively with process, engineering, project delivery, commercial department, sales staff and other members of their proposals team.
It is essential that proposals are delivered within agreed timescales and to the requisite quality while ensuring all proposals remain cost competitive.
An ability to learn and understand our technology and adapt our commercial offering to match the needs and expectations of their clients is critical.
Do I have what it takes?
In this role you will work with the Sales team to discuss requirements with the customer, ensure a suitable design is established and priced and then write a proposal for the customer gaining input from other departments in Birmingham.
- Qualified to degree level or qualified by experience.
- Desire to learn about water related products
- Desire to be busy, managing/planning multiple proposals at the same time
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Confident to work with and communicate with different departments
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A high level of accuracy
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.