- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Cleanwater Modeller
Matchtech are currently working with a Global Design & Engineering Consultancy and have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Cleanwater Modeller to join their team in Bristol.
Our Client is one of the largest engineering and design consultancies in the UK, one of the largest engineering and design consultancies in Europe and one of the largest design firms in the world.
Our Clients' Networks and Drainage team is one of the largest in the UK with clients including high-profile utility companies, local authorities and independent businesses.
They are currently looking for an ambitious Senior Clean Water Engineer / Modeller with experience gained in the Water sector to join their dynamic Water Infrastructure team in Bristol.
The successful candidate will help them to deliver a suite of successful projects to our UK clients whilst managing junior members of their UK and overseas based teams.
The candidate should be a highly motivated, competent and analytical person with significant experience in clean water network modelling, design and analysis.
An excellent team player that works well on own initiative and possesses excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate's experience should include: -
* Management and technical supervision of a team of clean water modellers
* Implementation of industry leading solutions and development of innovative solutions.
* Clean water modelling and distribution networks
* Building and calibrating network models
* Using network models for planning, operational and design purposes
* Management of Detailed Zonal Studies delivery, Pressure Management and DMA Design
* Supervision of report writing and check and review of outputs.
* Experience with INFOWORKS WS, EPANET, Infowater and other modelling software.
* Project Management experience would also be preferable
* Running modelling and supporting and design projects as the leader of a team including the client's employees and client staff
* Managing project teams out of the Bristol office and other UK offices
* Interacting and providing guidance to our overseas based teams
* Interacting directly with various personnel in their Client's organisations, including face to face progress meetings.
* Investigation and resolution of network issues.
* Building and maintaining hydraulic models
* Delivery of technical reports and hydraulic studies
* Demonstrable track record of technical achievement and client satisfaction within the water industry
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Positive outlook and approachable manner.
* Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal staff and external Clients
* Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
* Well motivated, able to work as part of a team or on individual assignments when required.
* Ability to complete assignments on time, within budget and to a high technical standard.
* Full clean UK driving licence
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.