- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
LNG Technical Superintendent
Due to a period of growth I am keen to speak with established LNG Technical Superintendents whom have extensive DFDE experience, for a position within a reputable Ship Management company, based in the UK.
The position comes at an exciting time, as the ever growing gas market has resulted in a foreseeable period of growth across the next few years. My client is expecting both the delivery of several New Build LNG vessels, as well as recently winning successful tender for transfer of ship management vessels.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Holiday (25 days + 8 days Bank holidays)
- Development opportunities
- Class 2 Engineering COC is essential, Class 1 Engineering COC is preferred.
- Extensive sailing experience on LNG vessels
- DFDE experience
- Prove shore based experience managing LNG vessels will be deemed highly advantageous, however candidates with comprehensive sailing experience as a Chief Engineer on LNG vessels will be considered
- EU working rights are essential to apply
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Ellie Evans for a confidential discussion via the following contact details:
Ellie.Evans@Matchtech.com // +44 (0) 1489 898 148
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.