- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Test Engineer to join their growing team.
The Test Engineer will be accountable to manage the preparation, verification and execution of tests to meet regulatory and customer requirements. To ensure that the appropriate tests are planned, verified and results reported, to agreed start and finish dates, and to ensure those committed dates are being met. To provide regular feedback of progress with key stakeholders.
- Test Planning & Communication:
- Manage the provision of planning and feedback of: test preparation and test performance, with key stakeholders, to ensure they meet committed dates yet allowing sufficient time to prepare.
- Maintain good communication with key stakeholders, reporting progress and any actual or potential out of specification (OOS) results promptly.
- Manage any third-party testing with approved external test laboratories as required.
- Oversee ad-hoc testing assigned.
- Test Preparation:
- Lead the development, with the Test requestor, of Test plans confirming that they are appropriate to meet regulatory and, customer requirements.
- Lead the development of tests ensuring they are documented, risk assessed and validated using Measurement System Analysis (MSA) techniques.
- Deliver Test equipment, jigs and fixtures that are designed, documented and drawn to ensure, working with suppliers, that they are fit for purpose and minimise the impact of variation in the test system.
- Construct protocols & data worksheets that are written to confirm Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and that the information contained is error free and fit for purpose.
- Manage device/drug samples and test consumables and ensure they are labelled stored correctly and provided as required by the protocol.
- Deliver training for Test Technicians to be able to perform the required test/study; for use of the protocol and device specific test equipment used in the test.
- Test Reporting:
- Oversee testing to confirm that the protocol is being followed, GMP is being observed and that the testing will meet committed dates.
- Manage any observations and OOS results, and support any ensuing investigations.
- Deliver verified test analysis and results that comply to the protocol and with GMP, to meet the committed dates.
Any other such duties as may be relevant to the progress of the Research & Development Division.
Skills & Experience required:
- Highly computer literate e.g. MS Office/Project & Minitab (essential).
- Test protocol and report technical/statistical writing skills (essential).
- Experience of Mechanical/Electrical Test Engineering (essential).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.