- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Internal Sales Engineer
Our client are looking for a Parts and Service Sales Engineer to sit within their internal engineering team based in Colchester. The role involves preparing quotations and maintaining relationships with new and exisiting customers.
The Parts and Service Sales Engineer is responsible for the Internal Sales of Parts and Service. The job will include maintaining customer relations for new and existing customers and preparing quotations for customers. The person must be able to read drawings, schedule and search for supplier information. The person must be able to promote Ovivo equipment build relations with the customer and support the field sales team.
The position will be based in the UK.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Maintain effective relationships with existing and new customers
- Interpret drawings, schedules and database system in order to find out product information
- Prepare quotations and framework proposals for submission to the customer outlining both commercial and technical aspects of the quotations
- Ensure work flow systems are correctly followed including management reporting
- Interpret customer's requirement and select suitable process and products and solutions.
- Review products and design solutions and prepare spares parts list.
- Work with suppliers to provide suitable spare parts to customers
- Ensure quotations are followed up with customers
- Work with other departments to ensure that proposals and quotation are suitable for the customer
- Establish good working relationships with suppliers to ensure good supply chain management
- Assist in the project management of projects are required
- Attend meeting with suppliers and customers as required (these maybe outside the UK)
- Assist in the production of monthly and annual sales forecasts and reports
- NVQ level 3 or above in an engineering subject.
Experiences and Qualifications
- Previous sales or experience with an engineering type product would be beneficial
- Experience in the preparation of proposals or quotations
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Willing to learn internal CRM and ERP
- Experience of database systems
- Able to interpret engineering drawing and schedules
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.