- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Personal Assistant, 12 months, £12.50ph, Whiteley
I am currently looking for a dynamic and professional personal assistant to support a business head of an aviation company based in Whiteley. The role is a 12 month contract, looking to pay £12.30ph PAYE.
Contract Length: 12 moths
Hours of Work: Monday- Friday 8am- 4pm
The role of the successful personal assistant will include:
- Diary management
- Organisation of frequent travel requirements, rearranging plans as appropriate to ensure the success of activities.
- Prepare all relevant documents and itineraries in advance of meetings.
- Provide diary, meeting arrangement and travel support
- When necessary, act as a first point of contact for the team, deal with incoming queries in a tactful, confident and confidential manner and pass enquiries to the appropriate member
- Manage e-mail inbox, prioritising requests, information and actions, using initiative and judgement to respond - ensuring that the decision making process is carried out in line with company and business requirements.
- Track and monitor Footprint Fund applications and spend to ensure it is kept within budget. This will include putting all applications on a sharing portal for the Community Affairs Support Team
- Undertake SAP related activity
- Raise and release purchase requisitions, receipt invoices, complete timesheets, authorise expenses and undertake NIBS actions as required relating to any direct reports.
The role of the successful personal assistant will require:
- Previous experience of providing comprehensive PA support at a Senior Level
- Excellent keyboard skills, with comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft office, including experience of Excel and PowerPoint packages. Good knowledge office based management applications such as SAP.
- A proactive approach to working in a continuous improvement culture and able to adapt style to suit different situations and people.
- Expert at UK and international travel itinerary planning, including securing visas and other travel documentation.
- Confident manner, capable of handling sensitive and confidential matters.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate in a clear and concise style both verbally and in writing;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.