- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager - Farnborough - 12 Months - £32.32/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Looking for a Project Manager to support a growing portfolio of facilities and building services construction projects with our UK business.
As Project Manager, you will work alongside real estate and facilities management teams and be responsible for the planning and delivery of a portfolio of projects to meet customer and business requirements.
Typically, these projects will be related to new build or the refurbishment of existing facilities and building services systems. The role covers the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development, through the design and procurement process and onto the delivery and commissioning phase.
You will be responsible for defining, planning, managing and delivering assigned projects to meet both customer and business requirements.
You will provide single point accountability and reporting responsibility on assigned projects.
This role is an exciting opportunity to imbed within the RES team, interact with a range of people, and be part of a dynamic operating environment.
The construction value of assigned projects would typically be in the range of £250k to £2.0m each and travel will be required within the UK to other sites.
While this role is initially on a contingent contract basis, there may well be opportunity in the future to become a full time employee of the company.
Your main responsibilities as a Project Manager will involve:
- Take responsibility for the successful delivery of projects to cost, schedule and quality
- Develop and maintain project schedules by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems to ensure technical objectives are met
- Management of the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out of project activities
- Monitoring and reporting of project performance for schedule, technical, financial and quality objectives
- Clearly communicate expectations, milestones, risks, status and changes in scope to team members, stakeholders and project sponsors
- Maintaining customer and supplier relationships and ensuring regular communication and managing expectations
- Management of project change to achieve project objectives
- Project management experience with a background in construction and/or refurbishment of facilities and their building services installations
- Formal project management qualification such as APM and PRINCE2
- Experience in managing multiple projects and a varied workload
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience and practical application of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.