- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior CNC Programmer
Our client is an international Security and Defence with strong ties to the UK Government located in Hasler Marine area, Gosport.
Specific responsibilities for which the post holder has a requirement to deliver:
- Responsible for creating complex CNC programmes and setup notes
- Review design data and technical information, identify any restraints (i.e. conflicting data/information) to the team leader, recommend solutions and ensure actions are carried out to meet deadlines
- Responsible for maintenance and storage off all CNC programmes
- Meet or exceed departmental key performance indicators
- Effective management of own time in accordance with work demand.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Ability to work with all types of materials including Aerospace & Marine grade materials
- Ability to use a range of machining equipment both manual and CNC (5 Axis Milling and 3 Axis Turning)
- Candidates must have several years' experience of complex 5 Axis Milling and 3 Axis CNC Turning programming experience,
- Ability to programme CNC machines within machine shop (On and offline programming)
- Ability to read engineering drawings and customer sketches
- Ideally have experience programming/operating CMM (Revo2 - Renishaw)
- Ability to find Mechanical Engineering solutions to non-standard problems and problems outside area of own expertise
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.