- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Quality Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer and a Senior Quality Lead to work for a aerospace company close to Nottingham.
- Generating and communicating Inspection Control Plans.
- Generate F.A.I.R packages & gain product approval.
- To be an interface with internal customers & external customers on quality matters.
- Support the team in New Product Introduction by providing the necessary quality information.
- MSA, SPC and process control set-up and monitoring
- Material review board dispositioning
- Addressing Customer quality complaints and returns
- Internal auditing against the Quality Management System.
- Use problem solving tools, 8D, 5Y etc. to address both internal corrective actions & risk mitigation tools such as FMEA
- Ensure effective non-conformance corrective actions and preventive actions are carried out
- Generate concession submissions and supporting documentation.
- Support the development of the Business/Quality Management System.
- Qualified to perform internal auditing.
- Supplier approvals and identification of suppliers which require oversight and improvement plans
- To work in a safe manner in order to satisfy Health and Safety legislation and to avoid accident or injury to people, machinery or property.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required within the jobholder's capability consistent with the Terms and Conditions of employment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.