- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Officer/ Senior Enforcement Planner
Matchtech are working with one of our clients based in the Hertfordshire area who are currently looking for an Officer/ Senior level Enforcement Planner to work on a 3-month initial contract within their Enforcement team.
Our client based in the Hertfordshire area are looking for an Officer/ Senior level Enforcement Planner to join a busy Planning Enforcement team on a 3 month initial contract.
Some previous experience working within Planning Enforcement local authority teams is required for this post.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
To investigate complaints and to provide support to senior officers to ensure that breaches of planning control are dealt with effectively and assist in the identification and implementation of appropriate actions to remedy such breaches and the maintenance of associated records.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant related Enforcement Town Planning Experience
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and CAD software
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with developers and the public.
Working conditions / environment:
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle to conduct site visits
- Potential to work from home 1 day a week
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- £30 - £35 p/h via own Umbrella Provider or PAYE (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
- Inside IR35
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Poppy Dugan directly on 01489898804
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.