- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior MRI Radiographer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for an MRI Radiographer to join their growing brand new private clinic in Chancery Lane.
Our clients offer health check-ups within a '6-star' environment. The clinic combines the very latest in x-ray free medical technology having recently installed a 1.5T and 3T MRI systems. You will be working alongside a team of highly experienced doctors and clinicians.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Radiographer to join our innovative team, as we expand our service offering.
Clinic opening hours: Monday- Friday - 37.5 hours per week
This is an exciting time for the clinic, which will suit an individual who can work on their own initiative, possess a flexible; professional and confident manner, with a 'can do' attitude. Please get in touch to see full Job Description.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years Post-graduate experience in MRI
- DCR/BSc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC Registration
- Appreciation of patient care and confidentiality
- Proven knowledge of the requirements of a radiographer's role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Implications of the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Confident manner
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Generous flexible benefits package including: Private medical insurance, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
- We are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
- The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.