- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are currently looking for a Senior MRI Radiographer to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in
Working at our brand new exclusive clinic; in Central London, this role is aimed at an experienced MRI Senior Radiographer.
Our client offers health check-ups within a '6-star' environment. The clinic combines the very latest in x-ray free medical technology having recently installed a 1.5T and 3T MRI systems. You will be working alongside a team of highly experienced doctors and clinicians.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Radiographer to join our innovative team, as we expand our service offering.
Clinic opening hours: Monday- Friday - 37.5 hours per week
This is an exciting time for the clinic, which will suit an individual who can work on their own initiative, possess a flexible; professional and confident manner, with a 'can do' attitude. Please get in touch to see full Job Description.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years Post-graduate experience in MRI
- DCR/BSc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC Registration
- Appreciation of patient care and confidentiality
- Proven knowledge of the requirements of a radiographer's role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Implications of the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Confident manner
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
· Competitive salary: £32,000-£36,000
· 27 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
· Generous flexible benefits package including: Private medical insurance, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.