- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Trainee Property Manager
Our client is seeking a candidate from a RICS accredited degree to work as a Trainee Property Manager in Mansfield, supporting the Principal and Property Managers in delivering operational land requirements.
Main purpose of the job
- To acquire, manage and where appropriate dispose of property for the Authority.
- To maintain a land base appropriate to enable the forward programme of minewater schemes to be built and deliver existing operational requirements.
- To support the Principal and Property Managers in delivering the operational land requirements.
- To negotiate cost and support Property Managers in acquiring land to support operational programmes;
- To ensure the Authority's statutory responsibilities relating to the Authority's surface property, excluding shafts and tips, are properly managed, and when in line with the strategy, to dispose of non-operational land securing best terms reasonably available;
- To ensure the proper and efficient management of issues and contracts relating to property and historic liabilities, including valuations, covenants, clawbacks, external consultants, litigation;
- To support the delivery of the teams objectives through reviewing sites and providing timely advice to the Principal/Property Managers.
- To act in accordance with the behaviours and values of the organisation;
- To manage your own performance to be accountable for meeting individual, team and corporate objectives;
- To act in accordance with the Scheme of Delegation and ensure propriety and regularity in the handling of public funds;
- To comply with and contribute to the improvement of operational and team processes and procedures;
- To assist with the preparation and execution of the team's objectives, budgets and financial records;
- To identify opportunities and implement change leading to team development, system improvement and good value for money;
- To maintain and develop positive stakeholder relationships in order to promote the Authority and assist it to meet its objectives;
- To support research and development projects;
- To ensure that the Authority's statutory responsibilities are effectively discharged;
- To carry out any further reasonable requests from your line manager.
- Up to 20% Pension
- 5 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 6 days Flexi Leave
- Gym Membership Contribution
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.